Hair Restoration Specialist Questions and Answers
If you are looking for a natural way to restore your hair, come to Synergy Anti-Aging today for our hair restoration! Our kind and compassionate professionals can help you have a thick head of hair with our hair restoration treatments. Call us for more information or schedule an appointment online! We are conveniently located at 105-3960 Quadra Street Victoria, BC V8X 4A3 Canada.
Table of Contents:
Hair is one of the most sought-after features, coming in all lengths, styles and colors to truly add a uniqueness to each individual. With age, hair tends to lose its thickness and become thin, especially on the top of the head. This is a common characteristic of many men, and is known as alopecia. For men, hair loss may be attributed to male-pattern baldness, which, to some extent, affects over 50% of men over the age of 50. There are many therapies to combat hair loss, which are collectively referred to as hair restoration.
Hair restoration refers to any type of treatment or procedure that stimulates hair growth. This can be performed using a number of different modalities, one of the most common being microneedling. Hair restoration involving microneedling typically involves the use of gathering blood from the patient’s own blood supply. This procedure stimulates the hair follicles and repairs damaged ones to produce hair, even if hair has been absent for many years.
There are many benefits of hair restoration, including the following:
• Non-Invasive Procedure — Hair transplants and other procedures can be complicated, painful and often come with long recovery times. With hair restoration, patients can receive their treatments conveniently in the office without the need for extensive procedures or a long recovery process.
• Provides a Natural Appearance — Treatment for hair loss is also virtually undetectable; the procedure is completely natural and is impossible to tell the difference. Injections cause few side effects such as minor bruising or redness at the injection site, which resolves within just a few days of treatment.
• Treats Hair Loss from the Inside Out — A major benefit of hair restoration is that the treatment addresses the root cause of hair loss issues. Stimulating the inactive hair follicles promotes hair growth at the time of treatment and also in the long run. Patients can have peace of mind knowing that their results look completely natural, because it is their own hair that is growing.
• Individualized Treatments — Unlike other hair restoration solutions that are one-size-fits-all, microneedling for hair loss is completely customizable for each patient according to their needs. Our medical professionals evaluate each patient’s hair loss and create an individualized treatment plan to give them the optimal aesthetic outcome. Whether a person is experiencing a receding hairline, thinning on top, or even complete balding, each treatment plan is designed to address the patient’s specific hair needs.
• Safe, Effective and Convenient — Therapy for hair loss is easy, pain-free and convenient with zero downtime and no incisions. With hair restoration, there is no need to take time off work or plan for an extensive recovery. A typical treatment session takes about 45 minutes, which means patients can be in and out of the office during their lunch hour.
Yes, hair restoration really works! At Synergy Anti-Aging, we use therapy for hair restoration, which is proven to stimulate hair growth and provide a natural-looking appearance.
Because hair restoration is a nonsurgical procedure, there is no recovery time or downtime. Slight bruising or redness may be present, which should disappear after a few days. If you are looking for a natural way to restore your hair, come to Synergy Anti-Aging today for our hair restoration! Our kind and compassionate professionals can help you have a thick head of hair with our hair restoration treatments. Call us today to book an appointment, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 105-3960 Quadra Street, Victoria, BC V8X 4A3. Our office is open six days a week: Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM, and Saturday from 9 AM to 4 PM. We look forward to serving you! We serve patients from Victoria, BC, Oak Bay BC, Saanich BC, Langford BC, Colwood BC, Duncan BC, Royal Oak BC, and Esquimalt BC.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Brain Health
▸ Endor Medical Skin Products
▸ Facial Fillers
▸ Hair Restoration
▸ Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
▸ Integrative Medicine Consultation
▸ IV Vitamin Therapy
▸ Lip Fillers
▸ Microneedling for Face
▸ Microneedling for Hair
▸ Microneedling Treatment
▸ Microneedling with Regeneration Techniques
▸ Micronutrient Testing
▸ NAD Therapy
▸ Organ Health
▸ Regeneration Techniques